Hi, welcome to God of War Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:TmKratos.jpg page.
i don't know about admin here,but you can edit its up to you *MEDUSA* 07:33, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Picture size voting is over...check the results for reference :> --Fragment -Animus- 19:02, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
OK it's great, you can do it . *MEDUSA* 15:17, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
User:Omega Shenron Vs Bills can you vote in my profile
cant you vote on all my polls and not just one
vote on polls for the last time
Multiplayer: new pages
I have thought about it too, and it looks like a good idea. Since we have pages for the weapons, it is logical to create pages for the magic, relics and items. But two things:
- Items that have been featured in previous installments should get a section on those pages.
- NO copy-paste. What is the use of creating a wikipage when we steal the article from another site. Rewrite the page of IGN or paraphrase it but we don't want to plagairize others' work.
The Heavens, The Sea and the Underworld
I don't see any good reason for a page about the Sea or the Heavens.
- Both the Heavens and the Sea aren't visited in the God of War Series, as the Underworld has appeared in almost every game, only Ghost of Sparta and Ascension didn't feature the Underworld.
- The Underworld is indeed the Domain of Hades, as are the Sea for Poseidon and The Heavens for Zeus but both have two other domains featured in the games. Hades is the Ruler of the Underworld, Poseidon is the Ruler of Atlantis and Zeus is the Ruler of Olympus. So there is no inequality to speak off.
Don't make the pages, they aren't needed.
PS: Sign your posts, it makes it easier for me to find out who wrote me.
yeah, and god of war series fan too. *MEDUSA* 10:53, September 5, 2015 (UTC)
Euryale's Atrium: Answer
I haven't encounter this message, nor possess the collection edition of God of War & God of War II as I bought them for PS2, and so no reason to rebuy them... I can't find anything about this however, but if you have encounter this yourself or have a reliable source, you can add it to the page. If you could provide proof for it, that would be nice but seeing your long history on the wiki and the work you have done, I see no reason to doubt you.