Travelers are the armored warriors that appear in God of War (2018)
They have equally giant swords and sometimes shields whose block cannot be broken. They are very strong and tough to take down due to their armor unless shattered with repeated strikes, but offer great rewards to assist with armor crafting.
Types of Traveler
Travellers come in a variety of different classes
- Travelers are equivalent to Armored Cyclops, Centaur General, Fates Juggernaut and Hades Juggernaut from the previous games, they are heavily armored and very strong and tough.
- As the name and armor styling implies, Travelers could be foreign in nature, possibly from Western Europe.
- Traveller's armor is very similar to medieval knight's armor.
- Defeating them will reward Kratos with traveler's armor shard and traveler's grisly trophy.
- The latter one, when viewed from the menu, will have a description that said "A severed piece of a Traveller's defeated foe, kept as a totem of Asgardian magic", possibly indicating that the travellers originate from Asgard or at least a follower of the Aesir.
- On the Traveler Champion's shield reads ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚲᚨᛒᛚᛖ, literally meaning unbreakable.