|“||Etched with the glowing glyphs of otherworldly terror, this spear will strike fear into the hearts of its enemies.||”|
|“||An elemental, close combat spear that creates hazards.||”|
The Phobos Spear is large spear with a symmetric blade. The toothed blade ends in a sharp point while a blue line on the center of the weapon shows the godly magic it possess.
It is mainly an elemental weapon made to keep enemies at distance, capable of launching them in the air, creating temporary energy barriers and even of throwing projectiles. The barrier can be useful when trying to pick a special item from the scenery, such as the Spear of Olympus or a white chest, since it both prevents enemies from reaching it and protects the user of the spear or an ally while he completes the minigame to pick the item.
It can be useful for warriors aligned to Zeus due to its elemental properties, but it's also a good choice for warriors of Hades. If well used, the Spear of Phobos becomes a powerful item of self-defense and a weapon that spreads fear through enemy lines.
- Rank 1: n/a
- Rank 2: 7,500 XP
- Rank 3: 20,000 XP
- Rank 1: +1% Physical Power; +8% Elemental Power; +6% Cooldown Reduction
- Rank 2: +2% Physical Power; +9% Elemental Power; +7% Cooldown Reduction
- Rank 3: +3% Physical Power; +10% Elemental Power; +8% Cooldown Reduction
- Gaugamela's Dread - Slam the spear into the ground to create a small explosion at the point of impact and at the feet of the nearest enemy, launching them. L1 + Square
- Hand of Terror - Summon a powerful protective barrier around you that stuns enemies. Press L1 + Triangle while the barrier is active to launch three projectiles at your target. L1 + Triangle