Kratos is a son of Zeus. And Zeus is at the epicenter of ancient Greece convoluted, incestuous mythology. This means that, one way or another, Kratos is related by blood to every Titan and Olympian gods he encounters. To illustrate that fact, we've drawn up this family tree:
|Tartarus||Gaia †||Uranus||The Ocean|
|Prometheus †||Atlas||Hyperion||Cronos †||Rhea|
|Hades †||Demeter||Zeus||Hera †||Poseidon †|
|Eos||Helios †||Theseus †|
|Persephone †||Ares †||Pandora †||Various Mortal Women|
|Leto||Hercules †||Perseus †|
|Ceryx †||Laufey||Kratos||Lysandra †|
- Solid lines denote parent-child blood relationships.
- Dashed lines denote marriages, adoptions, and relationships that result in offspring.
- † denotes the deceased.
- Lysandra is Kratos' first wife.
- Calliope is Kratos' daughter.
- Helios is Kratos' first cousin, once removed.
- Eos is Kratos' first cousin, once removed.
- Atlas is Kratos' first cousin, once removed by dint of being Cronos' nephew.
- Persephone is Kratos' half-sister and his aunt.
- Ares is Kratos' half-brother.
- Ceryx is Kratos' half-nephew.
- Theseus is Kratos' first cousin.
- Perseus is Kratos' half-brother.
- Athena is Kratos' half-sister.
- Poseidon is Kratos' uncle.
- Peirithous is Kratos' half-brother.
- Hades is Kratos' uncle.
- Hermes is Kratos' half-brother.
- Hercules is Kratos' half-brother.
- Cronos is Kratos' grandfather.
- Hephaestus is Kratos' first cousin.
- Hera is Kratos' aunt and stepmother.
- Pandora is Hephaestus' adopted daughter and therefore Kratos' first cousin once removed.
- Gaia is Kratos' great-grandmother.
- Zeus is Kratos' father.
- Apollo is Kratos' half-brother.
- Artemis is Kratos' half-sister.
- Aphrodite is Kratos' great-aunt.
This isn't a complete rundown of all the figures and relationships of Greek mythology, obviously,but by looking at it, we can see how the characters who've appeared (or whose offspring has appeared) in the series are related to each other and, ultimately, to Kratos.