Sindri and Brok help Kratos and Atreus during their adventure. In their forge, they can improve the weapons and equipment of the Spartan and his son, as long as they are given the necessary materials.
Brok apparently has a personality that opposes his brother's. He is impolite and has a explosive personality, often swearing at Kratos and Atreus, and giving his camel the name "fucking gratitude". He also rivals with his brother in their forging skills.
- Despite being dwarves, Brok and Sindri are still referred to as "the Huldra brothers", when the Hulder are an unrelated female species from Scandinavian folklore.
- His brother Sindri claims that his skin was blued due to his blacksmithing metals with his bare hands, the metals settled on his skin.
- He and his brother were responsible for creating Thor's hammer, Mjölnir. Mimir claims that the two brothers were trying to make a name for themselves, but may have overdone it.
- He and his brother shared a brand that they used to mark their work, including marking Kratos' axe. When the two went their separate ways, they split the brand down the middle and each took half. Once reunited, they created a new brand.
- He along with Sindri also knew of Faye's true nature as a giant, as well as Atreus's being half giant.
- His blue skin is a result of constantly working with silver with his bare hands.