Tag: Visual edit
Revision as of 02:07, 4 March 2019
|“||Bearing the Star of Thetis and Achilles' all consuming rage, this spear brought down the mighty Hector at the Gates of Troy.||”|
–In game description
The Spear of Achilles is a DLC weapon of God of War: Ascension's Multiplayer. It's a spear bearing much resemblance to the Hyperion Spear. It was specially created for co-operative moves, like the other weapons of the Mythological Heroes pack.
|“||A sweeping melee spear with coop abilities.||”|
The Spear of Achilles is a long bronze spear, ending in an iron two-bladed tip. The lower half of the bladed-tip has being shaped like the sun and has a bronze cross as decoration, finishing off the sun-look.
- Rank 1: N/A
- Rank 2: 15,000
- Rank 3: 45,000
- Rank 1: +9% Physical Power; +2% Cooldown Reduction
- Rank 2: +10% Physical Power; +3% Cooldown Reduction
- Rank 3: +11% Physical Power; +4% Cooldown Reduction
- Hector's Demise - A quick leap attack that sets opponents up. Co-op move boosts over an ally into a super charged dash attack. L1 + Square
- The Hand of Patroclus - A sweep attack that allows allies to execute a dual attack if tethered. L1 + Triangle